SignalEyes helps its users to be more effective in what they do: faster and better information = better decisions, lower costs, more satisfaction, less spill, etc.
SignalEyes is our solution for monitoring with earth observation and other big data. Monitoring is observing changes and formulating actionable insights. SignalEyes provides customized change signals to its users. Our users have interests in:
- Construction and demolition of buildings and parts of buildings (real estate tax, building permits, map updating, possible conflicts with underground infrastructure
- Logging, cutting and planting of trees, e.g. we know all 125 million trees in The Netherlands
- Changes in roads, railroads and water courses for a variety of purposes
- Changes in agricultural parcels in geometry, physical aspects and crop as well as crop management activities
- Changes in natural terrain with respect to changes in cover, shape, fire
SignalEyes uses an object approach assimilating imagery from most earth observing instruments and other open big data. The SignalEyes infrastructure and patented AI-based algorithms ‘watch over the objects’ the world consists of (buildings, trees, water courses, roads, railroads, terrains). Spatial changes are signalled and classified and reported to you in the language you work with. In SignalEyes we produce Calls-to-Action for the changes you really want to know.
The ‘Calls to Action’ can be sent as text messages or they can be consulted in our API and web services. The data of course contain quality parameters, source data, etc. A CtA is unequivocal and can also be used to check afterward whether the CtA has been executed correctly. That is the SignalEyes method.